Neurology Community
Leg and Arm Pressure & Pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Leg and Arm Pressure & Pain

I have had to have 3 fusion from a car wreck.  The latest was on my neck and the prior two were my back.  For the last 2 months my feet have hurt, not just joint, all over, it is moving up my legs.  The last three weeks my hands to my elbows is doing the same.  Because I have done the blood work test etc, all normal, tonight while in pain I thought about what if I am allergic to the cervical metal for the fusion and it is just now effecting me.   Would this be systoms or can you tell me something that causes this type of pain.  My feet burn, throb, my hands throb and feel sick they are being mashed.  Since I am still on pain meds from the surgery, I have tried to take them to stop the pain, it won't touch it.

MY GP did arithis, tyroid, general blood work, all is normal.

If you don't know the answer on the allergy, can you tell me where to go next.  I can't sleep and I hurt all the time.

SamIAM