Neurology Community
Leg and Finger Cramps
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Leg and Finger Cramps

What is the cause of and aleviation of leg and finger cramps?
Tags: leg, fingers
Related Discussions
I have cramps and this looks like a good thread. I can't find the related forum but I did want to ask a question.

Last time I had cramp in my lower leg was several months ago, I couldn't walk on the leg at all that day, for roughly the next coupple of weeks the leg was hurting, It then took a long time to get nearly completely better.

Sometimes at night it feals as if it wants to cramp, I get occational neck, back and more rairly lower arms as well fealing as if they might cramp.

Once my neck cramped in the same way, had to go to hospital and my neck took a similarly long time to feel strong again.

Both thease times were unexplainably painfull, a little disorienting and seemed to increase the chance of it happening again although fortunatly it never did. I cannot remember any other instances of muscle cramps. I know this is not a normal severity and I know of one other person who has this sort of cramp.

I think cramp is suposed to tighten a muscle to a painfull degree but briefly. The other sort tightens the muscle to a point where its natural state is to tighten further and therefore cannot relax untill it is unable to tighen for any longer.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Neurology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...