Leg vibration sensation
I was doing a little online research to get info on my condition because a few drs and specialist dont seem to be able to find out what wrong. I have vibrating sensations in my left leg and foot, twitching on left side of face, twitching in various parts of body, shakiness of extremities with any activity, pain inside left buttock if sit too long. This all started all of a sudden one day a few months ago. The vibrating started one night and i couldnt even fall asleep or lay on that side for a couple months unless i raised my leg up real high in a certain position.Three years ago vertigo started all of a sudden when i came out of an elevator and hasnt stopped. The vertigo was so bad that i was bed ridden for 2 weeks. the drs say that was nerve damage to inner ear, seems kinda strange that i was fine til i walked out of that elevator. I have had all kinds of nerve tests, blood tests, and mri's with no answers. I am not imagining this but Im starting to think the drs dont care or believe me . The last test was ultra sound of leg arteries but another ultrasound they wanted to do wasnt covered by medicare so didnt get that one. I think it was for leg veins.

This discussion is related to faint vibration or 'humming' sensation.