Lighthead in head and a Bald path appering on head
I am a university student. For some months iam having lightheadness in the head. I feel sleepy and tired even i
awake in the morning after 7 hours sleep. I went to doctor and they told me that it may be due to eyesight. I got my eyesight checked but it was fine . The lighthheadedness ,however, never stopped .Now a strange bald patch is appering exactly at the location on my head where i fell lightheadness. It is not any 'Impulse Control Disorder' ,since i am not in a habit of pulling my hair.
Iam really curious .This lightheadness has decreased my performance soince i always fell tired. I have Perfect eye-sight and Balance..
Please give me any useful advice to overcome this problem.
The key causes that lead to lightheadedness are;
- Sudden drop in blood pressure or dehydration which may inhibit blood to the brain causing lightheadedness.
- Dizziness may be accompanied by various disorders such as: allergies, hypoglycemia, common cold, fever, diarrhea, vomiting or flu.
- Loss of balance or spinning sensation may be related to a malfunction in at least two of three main organs that contribute to our sense of balance: inner ears, eyes or the nervous system.
- Serious disorders that may cause dizziness are: stroke, heart attack, severe drop in blood pressure.
You can try some easy remedies at home like;
- Enhance maintaining balance by learning exercises from a trained physiotherapist
- Reduce stress
- Practice Aerobic exercises
- Develop a regular sleep pattern
- Treat the disorder which is causing dizziness
You should avoid diet drinks,tobacco,caffeine,take plenty of water to ensure the blood pressure does not drop due to exercise, high stress activities and hot climate.
Usually there should not be any relation between your dizziness and the bald patch.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.