Lighthead in head and a Bald path appering on head
Hi all.
       I am a university student. For some months iam  having lightheadness in the head. I feel  sleepy and tired even i
awake in the morning after 7 hours sleep. I went to doctor and  they  told me that it may be due to eyesight. I got my eyesight checked but it was fine . The lighthheadedness ,however,  never stopped .Now  a  strange bald patch is appering exactly at the location on my head where i fell lightheadness. It is not any  'Impulse Control Disorder' ,since i am not in a  habit of pulling my hair.
Iam really curious .This lightheadness has decreased  my performance  soince i always fell tired. I have Perfect eye-sight and Balance..
Please give me any useful advice to overcome this problem.
Thanks.
Hello Dear,
The key causes that lead to lightheadedness are;
- Sudden drop in blood pressure or dehydration which may inhibit blood to the brain causing lightheadedness.
- Dizziness may be accompanied by various disorders such as: allergies, hypoglycemia, common cold, fever, diarrhea, vomiting or flu.
- Loss of balance or spinning sensation may be related to a malfunction in at least two of three main organs that contribute to our sense of balance: inner ears, eyes or the nervous system.
- Serious disorders that may cause dizziness are: stroke, heart attack, severe drop in blood pressure.
You  can try some easy remedies at home like;
- Enhance maintaining balance by learning exercises from a trained physiotherapist
- Reduce stress
- Practice Aerobic exercises
- Develop a regular sleep pattern

- Treat the disorder which is causing dizziness
You should avoid diet drinks,tobacco,caffeine,take plenty of water to ensure the blood pressure does not drop due to exercise, high stress activities and hot climate.

Usually there should not be any relation between your dizziness and the bald patch.

Refer http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/remedy/Dizziness.html

Best