Lightheaded, brain fog...Not right
Hello everyone, 25/M

About a year ago I began experiencing some strange sensations which I sometimes have trouble finding the words to describe, but their presence is definitely there regardless. In a nutshell my symptoms seem to be fatigue, lightheadedness, "brain fog", trouble focusing, numbness and generally just feeling disconnected. I'm "not there" so to speak, both physically and mentally. I can still function in my daily life, but doing anything that requires real thought (including conversation) is very hard sometimes and it's sort of like my mind and body have been numbed and covered in novocain. I feel stoned and like things just aren't really hitting me so to speak. There are times when it's hard to even focus my eye sight on anything, as all my eyes want to do is drift off and blankly stare in to the middle distance while my head shuts. I'm like a zombie and talking to people is like struggling through improv. It doesn't feel natural and life is sort of like reading the words out of a book and understanding what they mean, but not quite having them quite connect. Sometimes I feel like I'm going crazy, or that I'm not even a real person...but again, it's hard to describe. I also have fatigue, which hits me very hard toward the end of the day (along with dizzy spells) and all I want to do is crash in my bed when I get home from work. I've also suddenly developed large bags/circles under my eyes over the last year, but I'm not sure how that could be related.

I've had every type of bloodwork done which all came back normal as did my EEG. This has brought me to the conclusion that it has to be something "mental" as opposed to physical, but whether that's anxiety, ADD, depression, depersonalization, post traumatic stress disorder or something else is hard to say. I tried taking Lexapro for a short while which may have helped a bit, but I stopped about a month in since it completely killed my libido and that wasn't even remotely acceptable to me.

Has anyone else experienced similar symptoms? Is this all in my head or are there physical disorders that can result in these feelings? My only other lead is that I started feeling this way shortly after I moved in to my new apartment, so it's possible there's some sort of mold that's making me have problems. I also feel somewhat better when I visit my parents out of state for a week, but that could very well just be in my head or a result of lessened anxiety...Who knows. I just need help and I honestly don't know what else to ask.

Man, this is me exactly except for two differences: I'm female, and for some reason, my symptoms have come and gone for the past two years.
I just got accepted into Johns Hopkins for graduate school, but I feel like a retard because I'm dealing with this issue now... People keep congratulating me, like I'm some sort of huge success... but it seems pointless now. I hope we figure this out soon.
I might have solution. Just short description. Candida, leaky gut, heavy metals...I had all symptom above..and im 70 % better now..still worki g in it..
ANYONE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! SAME PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!! NO ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!  Can anyone who got better explain how please?
Anyone else experience emotional blunting along with the absence of thoughts?
As a follow up on my other comments.

My symptoms suddenly got much worse, had extreme fatigue (like nothing I've ever experienced), suddenly had bad photophobia (Sensitivity to light), weakness, pressure headache, felt feverish and my neck got sore!

It became so bad over the past few days I didn't think I was going to be able to work. I went to the doctor last week and she told me it sounds like a virus has been attacking my system and will treat me symptomatically. She prescribed something called Airmune which is an effervescent tablet to boost your immune system. She also gave me cataflam for pain and inflammation.

After about 2 days I suddenly started feeling normal. Just suddenly!

No more dizziness, no more brain fog, all my symptoms gone. I only felt a bit more tired than normal but its possibly still due to my body being exhausted from fighting whatever I had.

In conjunction with the above I also started eating better and exercising. Including more fruit and veggies, doing yoga etc.

My friend told me that I could've been suffering with migraines too when I had the headache etc. All I know is I just wanted to die.

The doctor also told me if it wasn't a virus, I could be having anxiety and an acute reaction to stress which she said doesn't necessarily just come from 1 event but that there is a trigger for many years of stress which I can relate to. The symptoms of anxiety are dizziness, weakness, shortness of breath, brain fog (please go research this topic because you'll be surprised how strong our minds are). Don't rule out anxiety!

Many people also can't accept that nothing is wrong with them and that's exactly how anxiety plays its cards. If you still aren't sure, my doctor also recommended I see an endocrinologist to do tests on hormones and glands etc. There are so many imbalances that can really affect your bodies functions. Alternatively, you can see a physician as they also do general tests on your wellbeing and may be able to pinpoint the exact cause.

Hope you guys find a solution to make you feel normal again!
Do you think anti-anxiety medications are the solution?
I would be interested to know if anyone has tried anti-anxiety meds.
I did research on anxiety, spoke to a friend who happens to be a psychologist and she told me that a big set back with anxiety medication is that it has a side effect of paradoxical symptoms which may induce more anxiety so the meds that are prescribed for anxiety may actually make it worse. Im sure there will be hundreds of people who will say that anxiety medication worked for them!

I watched a video on anxiety too and it said anxiety comes from our natural fight or flight instinct. Our bodies are protecting us from a perceived threat that may not exist at all! So anxiety is a completely natural reaction! Anxiety medication actually holds our brain at ransom (so to say) and forces it into doing something unnatural, to stop worrying and just give into the threat. It takes about 12 months for our brains to accept this change and then you can usually start living again.

To be honest I think anxiety medication should only be taken in extreme cases where there may be another underlying mental disorder. I would try everything natural first, see a therapist or try meditation etc.
Im not a doctor though. I feel like so many doctors just want to make money off you and send you to their doctor friends to rip you off!

Try look for a doctor that has good references or speak to support forums in your area to find someone you can trust then tell them all your symptoms and tell them exactly what YOU think it is. Many doctors diagnose based on textbook stuff so if the doctor tells you nothing is wrong or keeps treating you for the same thing, listen to your instinct and get a second opinion.
Hi there, I know its been a while since you posted your symptoms list but I wondered whether you found what was causing them? I have exactly the same symptoms as you apart from stomach issues, and it's driving me mad and making life really difficult and surreal. I do have MS, but I feel it all stems from my ears and head not the MS.
Thanks!
Excellent post
Widow77,
I agree with your post.
same as me any word what causes etc?
Dude, the same type of thing happens to me.  I'm pretty certain that the symptoms are the result of low mental energy.  Your brain is like a high maintenance battery, it needs so many things in certain amounts to be able to preform daily activities and tasks.  These have to do with everything from work/school, to casual conversation and social interaction, to playing sports, to movies, reading, internet, video games, etc. Everyone is different, genetics, environment, diet, lifestyle, career, environment, stress level, hobbies, sleep, all play a role in how much energy you have.  Depending on how all of these factors are transformed into each of our own lives, some people end up using a lot more day to day than others.  This is not necessarily a bad thing, but one has to be careful not to overwork themself.  I can list off some recommendations that help if you're interested:

-Make sure you're getting enough sleep.
-Limit electronics before bed, the artificial lights mess with your body's natural melatonin receptors.
-Eat lots of natural vitamin filled foods, such as fruits, veggies, meats, dairy, herbs, etc. as opposed to processed food.  
-Get as much exercise as you can!  Whether this means getting on a regular work out schedule, playing sports, or just being active all the time in general, those endorphins help.
-Try to be more laid back.  Of course there are necessary things in life to stress over, but I'm sure we all stress-out over really unnecessary things as well.  Stress takes up a lot of mental energy, so let the little things go, and save the anxiety for where it's necessary and normal.
-Take breaks from your busy work (and I don't mean browsing the internet.)
When you get bogged down and the mental fog comes up, go for a walk, step outside, get a nutritious snack, have a casual conversation (not too deep, too philosophical, too political, too argumental, too etc.,) listen to the birds sing, etc.  The worst thing you can do when you feel mentally drained is to keep beating yourself into focus.  Again take all advice in moderation, don't full on procrastinate and take too many breaks freely.

-Best of wishes ;)    

-Make sure you're getting enough sleep.

-Best of wishes ;)    
Hello all, after feeling a lot of the same symptoms, and reading many of the forums regarding this issue a common theme i found was vitamin and mineral deficiencies. I starting taking b12 and Magnesium, after 48 hours of taking I felt different (and at this point anything different is good). There is a noticeable difference in how I feel. Hoping after a couple of more days of taking as describe things will continue to improve. Best of luck to you all dealing with this.
Just out of curiosity, how many of you have, or have had, a history of ear problems, such as infections, etc. I'm 30 years old, and until I was 14, I had severe ear infections and in that span of time, I've had 3 sets of PE tubes implanted in my ear drums. I have a feeling a lot of what we're feeling is with our ears and eustacian tubes...NOT ANXIETY. I don't care what anyone says, it is NOT anxiety, this is something physical we're all experiencing. Just curious, as I'm coming up on 4 years this August of feeling this way. There has to be something so simple to answer why we're all feeling this way. Please, I'd love to hear what you all have to say, I may be on to something. Hope some of you are pulling through well...thanks!
did you ever figure out what was wrong? I feel this way all the time :/
I just want to start of by saying thank you so much for posting this!! I never knew how to put these feelings in to words. I experience these same symptoms and its a very scary feeling for me I feel as though I am literally going crazy. some times it gets so bad and last for so long I need to isolate my self from every one because im afraid I might do or say something I will later regret (I feel this much disconnected from myself) Have you figured out yet what exactly this is the cause of? I hate this feeling so much and I really feel as though I need help its getting worst and worst over time it started off just every now and then happening but now this is how I feel almost all day every single day...I thought I was the only one I am very grateful for your post!
I feel exactly the same
Possible allergy to EMF's electro magnetic fields ...or the toxins they are spraying us with, have a heavy metal test done .
Same symptoms.  All blood work done and good. :-(
I think I might have figured it out.  I hope. I have been feeling fine the last few days.  My last episode was about 3 weeks ago with all of the symptoms. Went to the doc, blood work everything  all came back normal.   Today it's back in full force.  The only thing that I did different was eat out yesterday I had a burger and fries.  I believe that it's an reaction to msg. It's the only thing that I changed.
I took an Emergency C and that seems to help with the spinning head  and foggy feeling. Still  very tingling in face and joints . I hope that this might be an answer
im 52 years old male about 50 lbs over weight. ( i noticed no one wants to mention their weight)i read most of these and i have had same symptoms for 6 years. i didn't notice, (maybe i didn't read thoroughly enough) but no one has mentioned how it started. im curious if anyone has started like mine. i was driving down the street on m way to work  when the brain fog hit me like a bolt of lightning. i had to pull over for a few minutes because i couldn't  concentrate enough to drive. when i was able to finally drive i went straight to hospital were they of course found nothing wrong. and i have been in and out of every hospital and doctor imaginable. including faith healers to witch doctors.i am not going for laughs here i assure you whatever i tell you, you can take quite literally..  my symptoms have never went away and fluctuate from a level 4 to 8 (on a 1 to 10 scale)i have tried everything from legal to illegal drugs and everything from changing chewing habits to which finger i pick my nose with. no hope yet. starting to lose concentration and enthusiasm will add more later
Wow, I am about to turn 40 and I have all the same symptoms.  I haven't been to a doctor yet, but I plan on going soon.  Hope you are feeling better!
46 year old female here.  Same/similar symptoms.

I had a bout of kidney stones earlier this year which seems to have started it?  THAT said, I have also led an incredibly stressful life in particular for the last four years.. but you could easily say 10.  

Started with the premature birth of my daughter back in 06 which was preceeded by my own 6 week hospital stay for placenta previa.  3 blood transfusions, everything known to man to stop contractions (including 19 days on magnesium drip, to the point where I was at toxic levels and there's some medical student who did a paper on my tolerance levels).  

Divorced a year later (preemies and prior marriages create major stress, just saying)... Not too stressful after that but one moving court case, and financial stuff has always been over my head (short sold a house, lost $175K... $20K IRS bill).

Last four years?  Just a nightmare.  Toxic relationship, major financial stresses.

Anyway, took a job in march which stressed me tremendously.  MAJORLY toxic boss.  Was at work one day, standing talking to someone.. seemed okay.. Got lunch.. sat down and started to eat, got through two bites and all of a sudden just felt OFF.. not vertigo.. no spinning, just off balance, lightheaded, faint.  Tried to walk and had what they call "marshmellow feet".  SUPER tired.. Tried to walk it off.  Went outside.. Not much better.  After 30 minutes or so I left.  Had to stop 5 minutes down the road.. get out of the car.. walk around.. got back in.  Drove 3/4 of the way home before I felt like I was in my body.  Smoked a cigarette or two (which I think helped).

For the next 3 months?  This was nearly a constant feeling.  I stayed in bed for the most part for at least a few weeks on and off.  Somewhere in here I was having pee problems which turned out to be stones.  Was supposed to have ESWL but the main stone had moved to be blocked by a vertebra so on the procedure table they call it off.  I ended up passing the 3 stones on my own, over the course of the next 3 months or so (just passed the last one I think 2 weeks ago).

The lightheadedness and whatnot has improved but it's still there.  Seems cycle related for me?  I suspect I am perimenopausal although hormone testing shows I'm not even close.  But definitely VERY symptomatic.  

I have had thyroid testing, magnesium, vitamin D (was severely deficient at 16.6 but am now at 28.8).  AM cortisol testing (first thing in morning, 10.8).  Doctors say everything is normal.  Have had several CT scans of the abdomen bc of the stones... normal except for a small cyst on the kidney with the stones and a small 1cm liver lesion (very common, watch and see if it changes).

All other bloodwork totally normal.  Had a head CT last year after I passed out (October 12th, 2014).  Smacked my head REALLLYYYY hard (dropped straight back smashing my head on a solid concrete floor.. person I was with said I looked like I had a small seizure right after I hit, probably from the impact).  Head CT clear at that time.

My symptoms are like everyone elses:

Brain fog
Lightheadedness
Extreme fatigue
Nausea at times

I also get palpitations now and again

I had ear fullness and tinnitus a tiny bit but I saw the doctor and was told I had fluid.  The fluid doesn't seem to be impacting the lightheadedness etc.

I do notice the lightheadedness is worse/more prominent at mid-cycle to when I get my period.  Funny thing now?  I feel GREAT when I get my period.  Actually the best I feel all month.  The day or two before?  I can barely function.  Like I now KNOW for certain when it's coming within 2 days because I'm just like dead.  Off balance is off the charts.. fatigue is ridiculous.

sooo, mine may be hormonal despite the tests?  I also feel stress plays a pretty huge factor for me.  Specifically I think I have extreme neck tightness.  Like it's difficult to move it sometimes.. Particularly to the left.  

HOpe this helps anyone and if anyone has input or insight/updates, please share!!
Ohhh, forgot to add and probably the weirdest symptom which no one else has mentioned..

Does anyone else, with this, have issue with TEMPERATURE????

this is probably the most insane thing.  I noticed that my body temperature is very consistently LOW.  LIke a good degree or two lower than what I normally am.  I now run in the mid 96 range.. sometimes upper 95 (which makes me feel AWFUL btw).  

It never goes up particularly.. it's just always in the 96.5, 96.7 range.  

I am almost always cold.. I already had Raynaud's but it is much worse than it was.  I also find some days that the upper part of my left arm gets cold.  Today is a good day so far.. but the last two it's been ridiculous.  No, I don't think it's a heart attack, stroke or anything like that.  It is weird, and it is very uncomfortable.  

I do not get hot flashes per se.. I tend to get more chills.. but I have had flashes and then I'm freezing after forever...
I have many of the same symptoms many of you are all describing. Inability to concentrate, daydream state... when I read, sometimes i just daze off the word and just see a jumble of words. It's ADHD times ten. I had (still have?) lyme disease so was taking all kinds of herbal stuff to fight that, but was just beginning to feel much better, went out and had a drink, and the next day I started noticing this. It started gradually. I noticed it was hard reading on a computer screen and just thought i was straining my eyes. It has very slowly progressed, and as I write this, I feel like I'm going out of my mind. It's been over four months now. Here's the kicker, I am otherwise in perfect physical health. I'm 43 and never been in such good shape. My diet is immaculate. I eat tons of organic vegetables and meats, I run, work, out, rock climb, you name it.  All my bloodwork is perfect too. There is NOTHING to indicate why I have this problem!!!! I wish you all luck in finding an answer to this mystery.
30 year old female with the same issues for over 2 months now, started at the beginning of December. I also have no appetite and have lost 10 pounds in 2 months. My eyes won't really stay focused either. Everything started with an upper respiratory infection that would not get better. I went to the doctor after 3 weeks and she prescribed me Amoxicillin. The infection symptoms did eventually go away but debilitating brain fog set in. I've been to my primary doctor, an endocrinologist, a neurologist, even my gynecologist and no one can figure out what's wrong. I'm seeing a naturopathic doctor soon and hoping he can help. No one has tested me for mineral deficiencies or hormone levels other than thyroid. I've been taking high does B12 injections, B complex vitamins, homeopathic remedies,  and probiotics with no change. Acupuncture seems like it's worth a try at this point.  If I have any updates I'll be sure to post.
So as I am reading all these symptoms it seems there has been no answers at all. No diagnosis? My  daughter is 16 and has been having all the same symptoms, has had every test possible and find nothing wrong. I am happy about that but can't seem to get to the bottom of the symptoms. She found this article and said this is exactly what she's feeling
My daughter is 16 and has had every symptom listed here. In fact she has found this by googling her symptoms. She also seems to have no answers as I have had her tested for everything under the sun. I am glad there is nothing detected but also so concerned that the symptoms come and go and we can't figure out what it is. Reading all of your symptoms reassure me that we may never know??
So a few weeks ago I was sitting in a class and as I looked up from my paper I felt not right, like I was kinda woozy, and felt really spaced out. Went to the doctor and was diagnosed with the flu but ever since even 2 weeks after I still have this feeling of being disconnected and not quiet right. Some days it hits me hard, and I find myself lying down focusing on one thing like an iPad. I'm really scared that it could be like a brain tumor but I'm not sure, maybe it's allergies. I just don't feel 100% in the head and at times can be real drowsy
did you get any heavy metals testing as many are sick from Toxins ..
Hiya, Im 21 and have all these symptoms, I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and brain fog, fatigue and tingling feelings are very common. Some days I cant even lift my arms and I suffer a lot on my left side. I collapsed once and was taken to resus as they thought I had a stroke due to not being able to lift my left arm and had tingling down my left side of face. Look up fibromyalgia and see if you have any other symptoms. If so consult your doctor about it. Hope you get it sorted :)
Hey! So I have the same exact symptoms, but mine is accompanied with pretty constant headaches. I used to be like this all the time, but it stopped out of nowhere and has now returned. If you find out any additional information, please feel free to post about it, as I am very curious to see what's really going on with me. This spaciness is not something I enjoy, as I feel like I could be doing something much more productive with my life than just floating through the day.
I had the same issues and my doctor sent me for a 4 hour glucose test (thinking it could be diabetes) turns out I have reactive hypoglycemia(google it). I've change my diet by taking out refined sugar and eating a equal mix of carbs and protein in six small meals throughout the day( instead of three large meals). The whole problem was my blood sugar. My eyes and head tell me I'm hungry before my stomach. When the feeling returns I know I need to eat. It took several years to figure all this out and hopefully it's helpful to someone. Also as a bonus my migraines have stopped!  
I’m a 39-year-old male who’s been suffering from brain fog, light headedness and fatigue for almost a decade. Three years ago I underwent a sleep study and was diagnosed with chronic sleep apnea and the doctor prescribed a CPAP machine however, it didn’t cure my symptoms. I bought a Fitbit to monitor my sleep and discovered out of 6 hours of “deep unconscious sleep” only 3 hours of that is undisturbed – the other 3hrs is restlessness. Sleep apnea plus something else is what’s results in my chronic fatigue, brain fog and lightheadedness, I just can’t pin point it. Any thoughts?
I also have these symptoms. I've been diagnosed with mild sleep apnea, but I also have been diagnosed with low testosterone which explains the fatigue. I have had ecg, angiogram, mri and countless blood tests and nothing has pin pointed my issues. So I'm still waiting. But get your testosterone checked and it may open some doors for you.
Sounds to me like perfect symptoms of Spiritual Awakening, its happening to many many people around the world.
The foggy headedness, and disconnection from reality are classic signs of someone who is going through ascension
Sounds to me like perfect symptoms of Spiritual Awakening, The ear problem you mentioned, have you also had ear tones intermittent in both ears or outer ear bone twitching, I honest encourage anyone with these symptoms to look up Spiritual Awakening symptoms
I have been having the same issues for over a year. Had blood tests, heart checked. They are sending me in for a new sleep study to see if this is stemming from my apnea getting worse. My started after a night out drinking some cocktails and has not really ever stopped. I think doctors are starting to think I'm nuts. Any help would be appreciated!!
I have the same symptoms and it also started after a night out of cocktails,  ive had many blood test had an mri been to 2 different neurologist,ent,emergengy room ,c leveland clinic,michigan ear institute, family doctor, and all test came back normal, but i still have this and its been a year now...did you ever find out your problem, i could sure use some advice thanks ...john
No, my sleep study came back fine. Now they are going to check my heart some more. it is very frustrating, its hard to function some days...
I suffer from the same exact symptoms, EXACT.

I really think it's heavy-metal poisoning.

The Symptoms sometimes really hit me hard, so hard I'm incapable to focus my eyes, talk or even think long sentences in my head. I'm convinced on those moments I drink/ate something that contains heavy metals.

Look up mad hatter dissease.

The cure seems to detoxify your body (google"detoxify heavy metals" or something alike).
And if you have suffered from it for a long time, take 4-6 grams of youth tissue extract. Then wait 2-6 months, and take sheep placenta supplements; as many as you feel you need. This will repair your brain.

Your new apperment might have water or something else contamined with heavy metals. So that can explain that.

I'm just starting this journy to detoxify me, and repair my brain. I'll try to keep this updated.

Goodluck to all, this stuff *****. And is ruining my life.

Btw Sorry for my bad english, I'm a dutchman :)

Look up mad hatter dissease.

I was recently diagnosed with PTSD about 2 months ago. I feel that Ive overcome my depression and I no longer have thoughts of suicide but I do feel exactly what you are describing. Its like that feeling you get when you walk into a room to get something and as soon as you walk through the door you forget and youre trying to remember why you walked into the room in the first place, except that feeling of disconnection to your brain and the sudden feeling of disorientation dont go away. I also feel jittery and like Im crawling in my skin so to speak but I dont know why. Its like your body is moving and your brain is just along for the ride. Its miserable and Im sorry you have to go through it too. But you are not alone.
I realize that this is a very old post but I have been experiencing almost the exact same symptoms for the last 4months. Has anybody else with these symptoms noticed any other personality changes? I have had a few episodes of complete rage and confrontational behavior towards my husband. It is a scarey thing. It's like I'm  watching my body from the inside and wondering "who am I right now?" My husband keeps saying that he feels like I don't love him anymore and he gets frustrated that I don't  "show the appropriate emotions for my words". It's  hard to explain,  but I feel the emotions strongly inside my body, they just get lost in translation I guess? I tell him I love him and that I do still want to be in our life together with him but he just can't feel it from me. I just cannot seem to physicallY express my feelings anymore (but I can with my dogs for some reason) I just stare at him with no emotion when he tells me this and I know he's  right. Their is something trapping the real me inside, that's  what it feels like. I have fatigue, an almost drunk feeling at work sometimes( i still do my work but while  I'm fighting to stay awake and understand everything), muscle weakness, no attention span at all, short term memory loss,lack of concentration, stomach bloating on occasion, constipation, frequent urination, pain/burning/gnawing feeling under breast bone, BRAIN FOG really bad, poor circulation in legs and feet, headaches, back pain (severe)kind of like contractions on right side,blurry vision off and on, ear pain/plugged feeling, feelings of electric zapping in back of head and neck that sometimes proceeds a very lightheaded near passing out episode with chest/stomach pain and weakness of left arm and finder twitching in left hand. I also have shortness of breath. Ocassionaly there is a menthol or chemical like feeling/taste/sense in my throat, ears and eyes with a cool sensation on my arms and legs but the skin on my back feels crawly and itchy at the time. Any feedback or ideas would be appreciated. I feel like I don't  even know who I am anymore. BTW I am a 43yr old female and overweight.
hi- I am researching this stuff, too. I am a bit older than you and have had similar experiences. I have pins and needles going down my arms and very sore arms with the dizziness/ light-headedness. I yell at my kids though and then have to apologize. I am looking into detoxing for candida because of some of the other things that I have read as well as symptoms that other family members are experiencing. I was also on Celexa (anti anxiety medication) for over a decade and have been slowly trying to ween off of it. I know it causes weird sensations when I miss a dose. I have been on such low doses for such a long time I don't think it can be related to that anymore.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, get tested for the Epstein Barr Virus which can trigger CFS and Fibromyalgia. It happened to me and it is debilitating and frightening as the "brain fog" is the worst part of it.
Did you find out what it was? I need the help
Do anyone think this comes from high long-term anxiety too? I think i've been blocking out thoughts and things out to coop with anxiety. And since I do I'm growing and becoming 'stronger', it seems I'm unconsciously unblocking things that I'm strong enough for. Which is giving me these symptoms which are anxiety attacks when I'm starting to accept these unblocked things.
Which you could say you're reaching higher conscious, but just because you're accepting parts of reality (again).

Even though you shouldn't be to ashamed about this, cause I think this is happening to me just because I'm growing real fast. Not that i'm really traumatized or something.
I have post concussion syndrome and have some of the very same symptoms. Have you ever had a concussion, or whiplash, or fallen or injured your Sternocleidomastoid muscle?
Look into hypersensitivity caused by anxiety, i had all these symtoms and makes complete sense to me now and im feeling much better about the situation. I came out of getting a virus with bad brain fog and never really came out of it for weeks. Its a vicious cycle of feeling like everything is wrong because of the hypersensitivity and that feeling feeds the anxiety which keeps yr body in that hypersensitivity mode. Im no doctor but it makes sense.
Here is a link in hypersensitivity  http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-symptoms/hypersensitivity.shtml

Here is a gd article on a guy who recovered from it, read the whole article http://www.calmandcourageous.com/hypersensitive-anxiety-stop-checking-feel/
It's not really an answer but I need to know what is wrong with me I've tried Googling my symptoms of million times and it always tells me something different. Unfortunately for me I have been dealing with this for about 3 years I have very severe lightheadedness dizzy spells all the time confusion disoriented scared to death and I feel like I'm going crazy at times I just don't understand I also have had blood work done in EKG a cat-scan they even checked my inner ear to check my equilibrium and there's just nothing going on. I was in a pretty severe car crash back in April and my my symptoms have worsened since then so I'm starting to think that it's really bad anxiety or PTSD even panic attacks but what I don't understand is how these three mental problems can cause so many physical problems I just want to know if that's what's happening or not thank you.
Did you find any answers I too have these exact symptoms I mean from the time I wake to the time I go to sleep it’s just hell!! I’ve had bloods ct scans nothing showing I take lexapro as well I just don’t think this can be normal