Neurology Community
Lost completely feeling on right arm

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Lost completely feeling on right arm

This happened to me today. When I grabbed a small object I felt like and soft electric shock. For a second I couldn't understand why but a second later my arm drop I grabbed it with my left hand and it felt like it was not mine, it felt like a heavy balloon filled with warm water all the way from my shoulder. I felt no pain, no tingling, nothing. I ran to next room holding it against my chest and squizing it all over. Then it went back to normal. The whole incident lasted maybe just 1 minute. Also during the ocurrency, maybe, I felt something strange on my right cheek.
I'm 65 but my general health and looks is like I'm in my 50's. My only complain is my neck. For many years is been losing movement range.  
Hello Dear,
You should consult a neurologist and get complete neurological examination done to evaluate the cause.Do you take any medication?You should go in for  MRI to rule out any pathlogical case.It may be a result of several factors like  neurological deficit due to lack of blood supply ,neuropathy, degenerative spine changes.
Best