Lower back pain the cause of warm heat sensations?
For the last month I've had a warm radiating flush sensation in either my thighs or scrotum/genital area. It comes and goes but it appears to have stayed consistent for two weeks now. I even experience this feeling in my lower stomach and or chest. It feels warm internally but when the area is touched appears normal in temperature. 

I injured my lower back roughly a month ago. I had pain near the tailbone area. My chiropractor told me that I may have sprained my lower back. The left gluteus muscle on the inside was/is sore to deep touch. He said I may also have Neuritis. Although to confirm this I may need an MRI performed.

What am I experiencing or feeling? Is this warm flush sensation all in my head? Is it physically possible? Do I have nerve damage or is a disc touching a nerve, thus causing my sensations?

I've visited a urologist who has taken several urine samples with no indications of infection. I've had a prostate exam and all is well. Also had several STD tests all with negative results. I'm now awaiting results from my thyroid and Lyme tests.

I've been under a large amount of stress and anxiety but know I am not making up these warm sensations in my head.  The urologist and a nurse practitioner said I'm suffering from stress and anxiety. I am having a hard time accepting those explanations.

I search the web and cannot find any answers or reasons. Any recommendations or assistance is most appreciated.  This is driving me crazy! Thank you.
I are not alone.  I haven't been given an explanation, but I have the same feeling.  Mine is like warm ribbons that wrap around my body from time to time.  I'd like to know what is causing this