Lower lip numbness and drawing down?
My lower lip has just started becoming numb and drawing down.  It only last for a few seconds, but is becoming more frequent as the hours pass.  I first noticed it about 12 hours ago and it worries me.  HELP!!!! Any ideas?
Numbness in the lower lip is associated with damage to the inferior dental nerve, that runs under bottom back teeth. If the nerve is irritated, it can make the lip go numb. Have you undergone any dental procedures in the past? Eruption of wisdom teeth or dental abscesses may also cause the symptoms. Please go for a dental OPG and consult a dental surgeon. You may be referred to a neurologist for specialist consultation. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards!  

I wear full dentures.  I only recently got hear aids (both ears).  I do have mucous membrane pemphigoid that so for has affected the inside of my mouth on the same side that I'm experiencing the numbnexx and drooping lip.  bear59