Lump on bottom of chin/throat.
I was randomly feel my right above where my throat begins, above the adams apple and I felt a little bump/cyst (?).  It's on the left side of my face only and it feels weird when I touch it.  I can sort of move it around, but only a little bit.  It feels hard and I'd compare the feeling of it to that of a small marble (the smallest marble), or maybe a bb or even a pellet.  I'm concerned what it may be.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I also have one of these, in the exact same area. I've had it checked out a couple of times & was told it's just tissue.Not really a cyst but nothing to worry about unless it starts causing pain.
I just randomly felt like on the bottom of my chin like right before my neck starts and theres like a lump and it hurts when i touch it ... you can definately feel the lump.... its like a marble size.. its not a lot of pain when i touch it but i does hurt ... should i be concerned about this ?