Lump on my head
Ive had a lump about the size of a penny, a little smaller than a nickel on the top right of my head, ive had this lump for a long time (I can't even remember when it was I discovered it). The lump doesn't seem to be growing, it doesn't hurt, and its very hard, not squishy in the slightest. My only reason for posting is that ive been poking at it constantly for the last few days and have been having anxiety like symptoms (red face, dizziness etc). I think its just because im over-reacting to this lump that has been with me for probably 8 years or longer. So any kind of reassuring that im just crazy would definately help me out here.
I too have a lump that I have had for years and its hard but doesnt hurt.I went to the doctors to get it checked and they said it probly was a sebacious cyst.They also said not to worry about it unless it gets bigger has fluid leaking from it or if it was causing any pain or discomfert.Not for shur about having anxiety but i also have anxiety but dont think it has anything to do with lump...Worring about things alot or dwelling on thins can cause you to have anxiety.Hopes this helps you..