Lumps on head. Tumor?
I've had 2 lumps close to my hairline for a few weeks now and Im starting to get worried that it may be a tumor. I must admit that i'm paranoid sometimes but it seems only natural. I've also read that it could be just an infection or cyst. The 2 lumps are almost symetrical from each other. One on the right and the other one on the left. The lumps seem to move a little bit sometimes but some pain can be felt when i do move it. It seems hard but im not sure. The lumps on the inside of the head. Hopefully this isn't a tumor. I'm very worried. My kids and wife tell me to see a doctor but im reluctant. Maybe I should... But before I do, could i please have a general diagnoses?

Thanks!   ParanoidSumtimes
Pum
This isn't a doctor forum, it's a support one.

Are you talking about your hairline on your neck or on your forehead?
If it is on your neck it could be lymph nodes from a recent infection.  The should go down if you leave them alone.  Of course if they are still there after a few weeks, see a doctor.
If on your forehead then most likely they are sebaceous cysts.

Good luck.
Sorry about posting in the wrong forum. Thanks for the help though!

ParanoidSumtimes