MILD REVERSAL OF CERVICAL SPINE
MILD REVERAL OF CERVICAL SPINE; CANAL WIDELY PATENT; NEURAL FORMEN WIDELY PATENT.  VISUALIZED SPINAL CORD IS UNREMARKABLE.

I'm just wandering what this means? my neurologist said that my MRI came back normal but i beg to differ. I've been in pain for almost a year now, right after i had my son. My head aches everywhere it moves everywhere from my head to my neck & down to my shoulder blades. its mainly in my neck and head and im always in so much pain that i can barely function. it seems the longer i sleep they worse it hurts. and if im not moving around it starts to throb more. i cant grip things like i used to be able to it hurts my hands so bad. and the back of my head hurts constantly too. i am a college student and mother of a 1year old little boy, he is a blessing and is a wonderful baby! but i just dont get how he can say it is normal and im in so much pain?? ive been in so much pain for a year now. yes i had the epidural, and i dont feel like my self anymore. i feel more loopy then i normally am. i dont feel as alert anymore, i just want to feel like me again. and by the way i am 20 years old. i think the doctor stereotypes me because im so young but im in so much pain it is unbearable . PLEASE HELP !! i go back to see my neurologist this coming friday. what should we talk about or do????