MRA Results, No idea what they mean.
I had my neurologist run a MRA of brain. I also had a CT and MRI - non contrast done 2-3 months before MRA and came back NEG. I have infrequent shooting pains on mostly right top side of head, pain usually a 1 out of a scale of 10. My neurologist said it's most likely a congenital malformation "something I was born with" and have said it is unlikely to be an aneurysum. They have ruled out AVM, brain tumors, Cysts and from what my neurologst said bulging aneurysums. Not sure if anything he said was true however.. The following results were given to me:

Findings: The right vetebral atery is moderately hypoplastic. The P1 segment in the left posterior cerebral atery is severely hypoplastic. A large left posterior communicating artery is seen. There is a small right posterior communicating artery. The remaining portions of the posterior cerebral arteries are normal. The bailar and vertebral arteries are normal.

In the anterior circulation, there is a small protuberance from the superior surface of the very proximal M1 segment of the left middle cerebral artery with a suggestion of a focal fenestration or alternatively an early middle cerebral artery branch. Because of its abnormal configuration, a tiny aneurysm in this location cannot be entirely excluded but felt to be MUCH LESS LIKELY. CT-A can be performed for futher evaluation. The remaining middle cerebral and anterior cerebral arteries are normal. The visualized internal carotid arteries are normal. No anterior communicating artery is seen.

Impression:

Probable fenestration at the top of the very proximal M1 segement of the left middle cerebral artery versus an early middle cerebral artery branch with a sharp hairpin turn. LESS likely is an aneurysum in this location. They recommend a CT-A test for better anatomic detail.