MRI, brain c/s contrast
Had recently had an MRI of my brain and I am worried about the impression.  My family doctor said my test were ok but I am still feeling ill and having some really bad headaches.  

Impression:  Abnormal signal in the region of the carvernous internal carotid artery on the right; furhter characterization with magnetic resonance angiography of the circle of Willis.  

What does this mean?
Ok...being that I went through some scary stuff myself I suggest you make an appointment with a Neurologist.  I don't mean to question your family doctor's qualifications; I simply wouldn't mess around when it comes to anything connected to your brain.  Try to find a Neurologist who is approachable - let alone qualified - by asking friends for references.  It's a long story...I'll try to get to the point...I went to bed with a bad headache and by morning my whole head hurt so bad I couldn't run a brush through my hair.  After 3 weeks of swallowing 5 Ibuprofen every 3 hours just to get thru the day, my GP sent me to an Ear/Nose/Throat specialist (a CT scan showed nothing) who in turn referred me to a Neurologist who FINALLY - through an MRI - diagnosed a carotid dissection on my left side.  Since the dissection occurred over time my other carotid slowly "stepped up to the plate" and my brain "remapped" itself.  So....please...better safe than sorry.  Hopefully it's not a big deal but only a Neurologist and/or qualified radiologist can correctly identify what is really going on in your head and ultimately find a sound resolution.  Good luck and stay strong!