MRI Brian Scan
I have been diagnosed with a parafalcine meningioma after a MRI of the brain . I haven't seen the neurologist again yet - is this an abnormal meningioma rather than a benign one ? I don't know how worried to be , obviously cancer is my primary concern
For three days use "natural honey and water and FRESH lemon juice solution" and don't use any animal products(meat,milk,...) and sugar.
Hi, Apart from surgery and radiation therapy, no other treatment is quite successful in meningioma. If your meningioma is small and asymptomatic, it can be kept in observation for a period of time by the treating neurosurgeon. If no growth has been observed from months to years & you have no symptoms, it could be left alone without any treatment. But if it is symptomatic or growing, complete surgical resection along with radiation therapy can be done after assessing the exact condition. Hope this information proves helpful to you. Take Care & Regards!!!
Thanks very much for the feedback - I have a few general symptoms such as increased headaches and problems remembering a  few things but this could be caused by mnay things I think so am not sure they are attributable to the meningioma - I am 45 and approaching menopause and have put this down to causing these sypmtoms as they are quite general. Can they tell from the MRI if it was abnormal / cancerous ?