MRI Images Attached - MS Lesions ???

I'm trying to figure out the difference between a normal MRI and one with lesions indicative of Multiple Sclerosis. I have attached a photo, containing three MRI images - are the white spots possibly MS-related?

Thank you, in advance, for your assistance. I am very grateful.

Sincerely,
Joe
Your MRI images are suggestive of MS . Please consult a neurologist for the closer look at the MRI images and correlation with the clinical symptoms . Although there is no known cure for multiple sclerosis, several therapies have proven helpful. The primary aims of therapy are returning function after an attack, preventing new attacks, and preventing disability .  Please discuss the treatment options with the neurologist  . Hope this helps you . Take care and regards !
Thank you so much, for your reply. I will definitely speak with my Neurologist. Before I do, is there much chance of it being any other illnesses? The reason that I ask, is that, someone told me that they thought the white spots might be calcium deposits OR possibly, something left behind by Migraine Strokes. Are these, or any other illnesses, possibilities, or is it pretty much cut and dry. Thank you, again, for the information. I am excited at getting closer to my diagnosis. You're doing a great thing, here, by offering suggestions. Have a great day. :-)
Joe
Hey Joe, Im not a neurologist, But I think MS lesions show up in certain/specific  areas of the brain. This MRI, from what I see shows diseminated lesions.. it might be something else, but then again im not a neurologist. Do go to your neurologist and keep us posted. Best of luck.
Thank you for the information. I will definitely make an appt. to see my Neurologist.

Thanks again,
Joe