MRI Interpretation
I have been having numbness in my left hand fingers 4 and 5.  A test was performed that showed nerve conduction problems on the Ulner nerve and somewhat on the Carpal Tunnel.  An MRI was performed to check for any possible issues with my Neck.  I would like some assistance in Interpreting the report.  The Findings show the following;
C2-C3 Dessication of intervertebral discs w/o sig bulge Spinal Canal Widely Patent.
C3-C4 Minimal central disc bulge causing mild effacement of the ventral Thecal Sac, the spinal Canal is Widely Patent.
C4-C5 Mild broad based dis bulge is present causing mild effacement of the ventral
C5-C6 There is a central disc protrusion which causes significant effacement of the ventral Thecal Sac and apparent impression on the ventral aspect of the cord centrally.  The AP diameter of the thecal sac is approx. 8mm.  There is no edema within the cord at this level.
C6-C7 Right central and paracentral broad based disc bulge present causing significant effacement of the ventral Thecal Sac and slight narrowing of  the right neuroforamen.  The left neuroforamen is widely patent.  The AP diameter of the thecal sac is approx. 9mm.  There is no cord compression

Impression:
Multilevel degenerative disc disease of the cervical spine, worse at the c5-c6 level, where the central disc protrusion which appears to be causing mild impression on the ventral aspect of the cord.  No evidence of cord edema at this level.

Please help interpret this and what my option are likely to be .  Thank you