MRI of the Brain
MRI report:

There are about 3 or 4 punctate areas of increased signal intensity at the periventricular white matter at the right parietal region and about 4 or 5 in the periventricular white matter at the left parietal region seen on the FLAIR and T2-weighted images. No mass, mass effect, midline shift, extra-axial fluid collection or intracranial hemorrhage is identified. The ventricles are of normal size and configuration. The craniocervical junction is within normal limits. Flow voids are present within the major intracranial vessels. No abnormal enhancements occurs after Gadolinium admisnistration. There are no areas suspicious for infarction. A small mucosal retention cyst is present at the left maillary sinus.

I do not understand this.... My doctor sent me to a Neurologist and he said there is really nothing on this MRI... Why would my doctor send me to him then? Can anyine help me out with this MRI reading? Thank you