MRI results help
I am a 41 year old male. Ive worked many years in the coal mine. I started having back problems a several  years ago now getting worse to the point I'm having trouble walking...Ive had another mri. Can someone help me decipher the results please?

I have copied and pasted this straight from my report:

MRI: LUMBAR SPINE WITHOUT CONTRAST.
CLINICAL INDICATION: Worsening low back pain.
DISCUSSION:
A routine multiplanar, multisequence was performed and compared to the previous exam of December 14, 2009.
There is preservation of lumbar vertebral body heights and alignment. Slight decreased T11 and T12 vertebral
body heights are noted without bone marrow edema to suggest acute wedging. The appearance was similar on the
previous exam.
Degenerative desiccation of the L5-S1 intervertebral disc is noted.
At L5-S1, there has been an increase in central disc protrusion, compatible with central disc herniation, slightly
greatest to the right of midline. Extradural mass effect on the thecal sac is noted. This has increased over the
interval. There is mild foraminal encroachment by bulging disc which appears to contact the bilateral L5 nerve
root sleeves. Bilateral L5 nerve root impingement is not excluded.
IMPRESSION:
1. Increase in degree of central disc protrusion at L5-S1, consistent with a disc herniation, and with some disc
bulge otherwise. Increase in mass effect on the thecal sac is noted. Bilateral neural foraminal impingement is
again noted.
looks like a disk herniation at L5-S1
depends how severe it is for you.
Nothing too bad to me.