MRI results
I was rear-ended in a car accident in September and have had back and neck pain since then.  I went for an MRI in November and the receptionist at the doctor's office said everything was fine.  However, I got a copy of the results today and am not sure what they mean, but it doesn't seem like everything is "fine."  Could you help me figure this out?

"Findings: There is a reversal of the normal cervical lordosis centered at C4-5.  Vertebral body heights are maintained.  There is no evidence for fracture or marrow replacing lesion.  The spinal cord demonstrates normal signal and caliber.  The visualized posterior fossa is unremarkable.

There is minimal disc osteophyte complexes at the C4-5, C5-6 and C6-7 levels mildly effacing the ventral CSF without resulting in significant central canal stenosis.  No significant foraminal narrowing is present.

Impression: Reversal of the normal cervical lordosis and small disc osteophyte complexes at C4-5, 5-6 and C6-7 levels without central canal stenosis or formainal narrowing."

Thanks so much.