MRI results
I am a 38 female who had a mva last March, 2008. Since that time I have had 3 mri's done to find out my problems.

C-spine
At C5-6 and C6-7 small posterior osteochondral bars are noted which efface the subarachnoid space and abut but do not significantly compress the ventral cord. No significant spinal stenosis. All remaining disc levels are normal. No canal or foraminal stenosis is noted at any level.

Mid/Lumber spine
T10-11: DDD with disc height loss. A small left paracentral disc protrusion without cord contact.
T11-12: DDD with disc height loss. A moderate right subarticular disc protrusion indents the dural sac and displaces the exiting T11 root.
L3-4: mild facet degeneration.
L5-S1: DDD with disc desiccation, height loss and fatty endplate marrow change. A large central disc extrusion with superior extension indents the dural sac and contacts the descending S1 roots.

Right shoulder mri
There is a large partial thickness undersurface tear involving the distal supraspinatus tendon, measuring 1.3 AP x 0.6 TR cm. There is a background of mild tendinosis involving the supraspinatus tendon. The remaining rotator cuff tendons are intact. There is no fatty atrophy of the muscle bellies. There are a couple of small subchondral cysts at the greater tuberosity. There is a small amount of subacromial/subdeltoid bursal fluid.
There are mild AC joint degenerative changes. There is a tiny subacromial enthesophyte. There is a flat type I acromion.

Ok any help understanding what all this is and what I should do about it would be appreciated. I am still waiting to see an Orthopedic Surgeon. I have been scheduled for ESI shots but don't know if they will help. When I went to emergency a week ago the er doctor told me it looks like my tendon has torn more in my shoulder. The shoulder makes my pinky and the finger beside go numb at times. The Chiro says it is the shoulder causing all my problems in my arm and wrist.

Thank you for any help you can give me.
Candy