MRI
I really need this stuff in English plz......

Brain w and wo contrast mri

findings:

Compared to a cervical spine study the same day.

The brain parenchyma is unremarkable. The white matter is unremarkable. No periventricular white matter regions are demonstrated. the corpus callosum and brain stem are unremarkable.

there is a moderately large CSF signal space posteriory in the midline of the posterior fossa compatible with a mega cisterna magna ot benign arachnoid cyst. this apperars to be associated with a mild hyperplasia of the inferior cerebeller vermis. this can be seen as a normal variant and is not thought to be of clinical signigicance

the remander of the study is unremarkable

the paranasal sinuses are clear

there is no abnormal enhancement

CERVICAL SPINE W AND WO CONTRAST

findings:
Compared to a prior study from 8/9/10

there is again demonstrated an area of increased signal/t2 prolongation in the posterior aspect of the spinal cord at the c2 level, this measures up to 13 mm in length from proximal to distal. Transversely this measures approximately 7 mm from side to side and 7 mm anteroposteriorly. there is a mild but definite enhancement present. Prosterior aspect of the spinal cord bulges indicating mild mass effect. the lesion is similar to or slightly larger than on the prior study however small differences can be due to the differences in field strength and equipment.

the appearance is nonspecific. neoplasm is not excluded. this may represent an area of active demyelination or active myelitis from any etiology. ischemia is less likely as an ischemic lesion of this size would usually create greater neurologic deficts clinically.

c2-3 there is mild disc bulging other wise unremarkable

c3/4 and c4/5 no abnormality

c5/6 and c6/7 there is disc bulging with a minimal left paracentral disc protusion very mildly effacing the thecal sac, canal and foramina are non-stenotic

close follow up suggested
BRAIN
   The brain parenchyma is unremarkable. The white matter is unremarkable. No
    periventricular white matter regions are demonstrated. the corpus callosum and brain
   stem are unremarkable.
Most of the brain is normal
   there is a moderately large CSF signal space posteriory in the midline of the posterior fossa
   compatible with a mega cisterna magna ot benign arachnoid cyst. this apperars to be
   associated with a mild hyperplasia of the inferior cerebeller vermis. this can be seen as a
   normal variant and is not thought to be of clinical signigicance
There is a large fluid space that might be a variant know as mega cisterna magna.  According to RadWiki: In the absence of other findings to suggest a posterior fossa lesion, a mega cisterna magna is unlikely to be clinically significant.

C-SPINE
   there is again demonstrated an area of increased signal/t2 prolongation in the posterior
   aspect of the spinal cord at the c2 level, this measures up to 13 mm in length from
   proximal to distal. Transversely this measures approximately 7 mm from side to side and
   7 mm anteroposteriorly. there is a mild but definite enhancement present. Prosterior
   aspect of the spinal cord bulges indicating mild mass effect. the lesion is similar to or
   slightly larger than on the prior study however small differences can be due to the
   differences in field strength and equipment.
There is a enhancing lesion at the level of the second cervical vertebrae that is approx 13 mm x 7mm.  The posterior part of the cord has been slightly moved by the mass of the lesion.  This lesion appeared on your previous study and may be a little larger, or it may just look larger because this study was done on a different machine.
   the appearance is nonspecific. neoplasm is not excluded. this may represent an area of
   active demyelination or active myelitis from any etiology. ischemia is less likely as an
   ischemic lesion of this size would usually create greater neurologic deficts clinically.
The lesion is not specific to any disease, a neoplasm (tumor) can not be ruled out.  It may be active demyelination or an inflammation of the spinal cord
   C2-3 there is mild disc bulging other wise unremarkable

c3/4 and c4/5 no abnormality

c5/6 and c6/7 there is disc bulging with a minimal left paracentral disc protusion very
   mildly effacing the thecal sac, canal and foramina are non-stenotic
The C5/6 disk and the C6/7 disks are pressing slightly on the spinal cord. The radiologist see no narrowing in the spinal canal.
  close follow up suggested

Hope that helps.

Bob
Well i want to know if this is real bad or what.... I am not sure what this could mean for me... I am so tired of the head aches and neck pain and the my legs hurt and the lack of sleep and numbness well dullness! I just what to know what it means good or bad!! u know!