MS Mimic Diseases
Since the Ask the Doctor forum is not accepting new questions, I am desperately adding my question here hoping it gets picked up from someone. I have posted this on the MS community and feel at home there, but I am seeing my PC again on Thursday and would like to have educated questions to ask him so I am not left in limbo land.

For several years I have been living with tingling in the arms and legs, burning sensation on the thighs, inside of knees and feet. I also get extreme heat feeling on feet (as though my foot is next to a very hot heater), arm tremors, leg tremors, hip pain (right side) and now recently, a line of pain that stems from my right eye to the bottom of my right foot. I can no longer stay out in the sun for more than a half hour without feeling sick for the rest of the day (and of course I live in the desert), fatigue sets in everyday before the end of work day, and the vision in my right eye blurs out quite often, with tunnel vision and a feeling of pressure. Sometimes, my arm or leg gets the weird feeling that it just has to move and then spasm out for a minute (this is quite embarrassing at times) and on really bad days, speech is hard to get out in linear context. Simple words I cannot grasp for minutes, sometimes days and remembering the year and month is an aggravating event (sometimes). I have excused myself from meetings thinking there is liquid running down my leg to find nothing, and my husband says my legs shake violently right before I fall asleep. I have been to the dr and have had Brain MRI, Brain MRA, Neck MRI, Neck MRA, Neck CT and Neck Ultrasound. All they have found is a left carotid artery 30% blocked, and a straightened cervical spine with a few bone spurs. They say that since I am a 39 year old with small children that all my symptoms are probably stress and to eat better and get more sleep. The neurologist did send me to a PT in which I am receiving traction on my neck which seems to be doing nothing. They thought it may be slightly possible that I have a pinched nerve in my neck. I don't have neck pain or back pain outside of just tiredness. I have MS in my family and that is why I am asking about it. My family is equating many of my symptoms to my family member who had MS. She is no longer living, so I cannot talk with her. But here is my real question. Should I be more aggressive with my doctor to further test for MS, or am I more than likely barking up the wrong tree because the brain scan came back negative? I would also like to know of other diseases that may have these symptoms. I don't want to have MS, I just want a path of clarity so that I can work hard to have the best quality of life. And I am tired of hearing that this is just stress related.

MRIs were done on a machine with a Tesla of 1.5.

Oh, and then all symptoms go away for weeks at a time and right when I am feeling like it must have all been in my head, whammo, it all comes back.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
I have also been told that my list of symptoms could be stress related and it is soooooo frustrating.  I have also had a brain and neck mri as well as a ct scan of my brain.  I have no family history, but it is hard not to be stressed when having all these unexplained symptoms.  Good luck