MS and Neuropathy
I have been diagnosed with MS about 9 years ago.  The past year or so, I have had pain in the legs.  Muscles tightening in calves and down.  It feels like a rubber band below the knee.  My ankles feel so tight and my feet sometimes so cold and tingly, that it hurts.  Also, my neck hurts right in the center.

I have been to my pain management doctor many of times to have my baclofen pump turned up and turned down.  I cannot stop his pain.  I have been given all types of drugs and no help.  I currently also take Wellbutrin and Celexa

Please help!!
Hello gallahan42

It seems that most likely you might be having Neuropathic pain, which is a complex, chronic pain state that usually is accompanied by tissue injury. With neuropathic pain, the nerve fibers themselves may be damaged, dysfunctional or injured. These damaged nerve fibers send incorrect signals to other pain centers. The impact of nerve fiber injury includes a change in nerve function both at the site of injury and areas around the injury. Consider the dosage modulation of the MS drugs and initiate some anti inflammatory agent like ibuprufen.

Best