MS or Post Viral?
I have been reading these forums for the past month and it is good to know others are experiencing similar things.  I woke up about a month ago with my right arm and leg tingling, this subsided after an hour.  The next day I had tightness and burning in my shoulders and forearms, which turned into a constant internal tremor in my shoulders.  I've had constant muscle twitches throughout my body, lasting about 30 sec to 5 minutes.  I don't seem to have any weakness, but I have a constant shaky feeling whenever I lift, push or exert my muscles.  I will sleep for 8-9 hours but still feeling tired throughout the day and have to take a nap.  I feel stiff at night and havent experienced any pain.

I am a very physically fit 23 year-old male.  This past month I have had a cervical and brain MRI, arm leg EMG, 2 blood and urine tests (testing for STD's, lupus, diabetes, testosterone, thyroid), esphogram and a chest x-ray.  All of which turned up normal.  My GP thinks its anxiety and my neuro thinks it is anxiety.  I disagree, I think they and just trying to write me off as a young hypochondriac.  I am not feeling any sort of anxiety and I am very in tune with my body.  I had a bad cough that lasted for  about a month and a half (did not see anyone for this), once it subsided I started experiencing this symptoms.  I was wondering if all of this could be PVS? my neuro said I didn't have ALS, MS , or Parkinson's and looked at me like a nutcase when I suggested Post Viral Syndrome.

I wish I could have an answer because all this trembling and shakiness is tearing me apart, I am not the man I use to be and I know something is wrong and its not just in my head.  I've been like this for a month now and want to know if there is hope for things to get better.

Thank you
-Chris