Neurology Expert Forum
MS-related?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Fibromyalgia, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

MS-related?

Can Multiple Sclerosis cause bulging discs?
  • ALS (1 replies):
    My husband was diagnosed with ALS in April 2010. Some pe...[more]
  • numbness (1 replies):
    I've been experiencing numbness in my right side for alm...[more]
  • EMG (1 replies):
    I suddenly discovered wastage of my left calf muscle abo...[more]
  • nor realy sure (1 replies):
    I had a aemg for caroprtal tunnel titch i have in both h...[more]
  • cervical fusion C3-C6 (1 replies):
    I am scheduled to have C3,C4,C5,C6 fused and am very con...[more]
Avatar dr m tn
Thanks for using the forum. I am happy to address your questions, and my answer will be based on the information you provided here. Please make sure you recognize that this forum is for educational purposes only, and it does not substitute for a formal office visit with a doctor.

Without the ability to examine and obtain a history, I can not tell you what the exact cause of the symptoms is. However I will try to provide you with some useful information.

Not directly, but it may cause it indirectly if a person has MS affecting movement and posture.  

Thank you for this opportunity to answer your questions, I hope you find the information I have provided useful, good luck.