MS symptoms?
I have been to a rheumatologist; and had an appt set with an endocrinologist that just got cancelled.  I am wondering if I should be pushing harder to get in front of someone? I have the following symptoms and they seem to be worsening as time passes:

- numbness is hands and feet; mostly the left
- sensitivity to hot and cold both hands and feet; again mostly the left
- neck pain - daily
- swelling in both feet - daily; left is worse -- tested for blood clot; negative
- 'burning' sensation in both ankles
- unusual weight gain - 30 lbs in 8 months
- cannot reach around my chest to clean properly; it is difficult to do. Usually rather flexible
- cannot place left leg or right leg across opposite knee - stiffness in joints.
- cannot walk for a long distance; doesnt hurt to walk - but immense pain afterwards; have to ice feet and raise them.
- hard to sleep at night with all the sensitivity going on.
- personality changes; more aggressive; less tolerant of those around me.

I was tested for Lupus; negative.  Had my AntiThyroglubin - 181; should be less than 30.  
I dont know if I should go back to my GP and ask to be tested for some things while I am waiting until NOVEMBER to see the Endo now.  I am in pain and it is affecting my daily life.

Have you been tested for lyme disease?