I have been to a rheumatologist; and had an appt set with an endocrinologist that just got cancelled. I am wondering if I should be pushing harder to get in front of someone? I have the following symptoms and they seem to be worsening as time passes:
- numbness is hands and feet; mostly the left
- sensitivity to hot and cold both hands and feet; again mostly the left
- neck pain - daily
- swelling in both feet - daily; left is worse -- tested for blood clot; negative
- 'burning' sensation in both ankles
- unusual weight gain - 30 lbs in 8 months
- cannot reach around my chest to clean properly; it is difficult to do. Usually rather flexible
- cannot place left leg or right leg across opposite knee - stiffness in joints.
- cannot walk for a long distance; doesnt hurt to walk - but immense pain afterwards; have to ice feet and raise them.
- hard to sleep at night with all the sensitivity going on.
- personality changes; more aggressive; less tolerant of those around me.
I was tested for Lupus; negative. Had my AntiThyroglubin - 181; should be less than 30.
I dont know if I should go back to my GP and ask to be tested for some things while I am waiting until NOVEMBER to see the Endo now. I am in pain and it is affecting my daily life.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.