Neurology Community
MS?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

MS?

Hi, I am a 19 year old female who feel numbness in my left arm that comes and goes as well as in my left leg. My ring finger shakes constantly from side to side and my hands are always cold. I have experienced sudden blindness in my left eye twice in which i cannot see anything at all; total darkness. A couple of years ago i was hospitalized with what is to be believed as menengitis although they were never able to fully diagnosis it because they were unable to perform a lumbar puncture because the pain was so intense. I was also hospitalized several times for severe migraines in which i would feel that may head and eyes were burning. I have always been a very active person however for the past few months I have been staying home alot ( all the time) because I do not feel I have the strength to even get out of bed sometimes. I have constant back pain and sleepless nights. Should I be going to the hospital? Do I have MS?