Many symptoms no answers PLEASE
57 year old female very strong, athletic & healthy until last September.  Now can't even work. SCARED!

Symptoms now: tingling in arms & hands (right side now but both in past), tingling in legs (again, right now but left in past), sometimes tingling INSIDE my brain.  slurred speech especially if I talk to long/get stressed, brief alterations of awareness (like a second or two), 3 episodes of very sudden extreme dizziness and heavy feeling, one episode of passing out w/no priro warning just found myself on floor and hit head & neck very hard. Trouble concentrating, takes 5x longer to due tasks like paying bills, forget recent tings that happened or were said to me. Very thirsty all the time and drink iced beverages or water literally all day and wake up at night to drink. Frequent calf cramps sometimes in both legs at once. Bad insomnia, terrible sleep.  Dull headaches. Often sudden ringing in ears. Often off balance but sent to physical therapist and given table tilt test 3 times and thats not it. See "lumps" in carpets that are not there (hallucination???), see things move that are not moving, and see floaters, big white blobs, crazy fasst shooting lines when my eyes are closed a lot of times.

Have a past history of migraines starting at age 18 and "classic" migraines with aura, most of the time WITHOUT headache.  I am on NO MEDICATION except daily aspirin and vitamins see below

Lots of labs but here are just the flagged ones: Two MRI of brain showed scattered white spots unspecified but possibly due to migraine history or dyleminating disease. Cervical MRI was fine.
CMV Ab IgG 9.8 Reactive
EBV CAPSID IgG Index >8.0 Positive
EBNA IgG Index >8.0 Positive
Homocysteine 36.6 High
Folate 5.9 Low
Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy Total 14.9 Low
Vitamin B was lowish but now normal since taking multivitamins

Was admitted to epilepsy monitoring unit for 2.5 days and found no epilepsy. Cardiac halter monitor and EKG showed nothing.  Blood pressure is usually good to lowish.

Please, anyone have any ideas what to do next???

Been taking multivitamin and Vitamin D daily (broke out in rash from folate so discontinued folic acid)
Have you had a fasting blood sugar test -A1c done? Your vitamin D level is really low-what about your kidneys? Have they been checked?  Sometimes neurological symptoms manifest in other parts of the body. Often times when they think to check the heart they do not think to check the functioning of the kidneys. They need to at least have you do a 24 hour urine collection to look for abnormalities. Good luck--I know your scared but keep pushing away at the doctors eventually you'll find the right one.