Neurology Community
Mastoiditis

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, MS, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

Mastoiditis

For the last 2 months or so i have been feeling like crap every day and have been having a lot of migraines and dizzy spells.  So I finally went to the Dr. and had some blood tests done and everything came back normal.  So they scheduled me for an MRI about a week ago.  The results came back as me having Mastoiditis.  They put me on Augmentin and that was it.  It has been a week of being on the antibiotics and still not feeling that much better.  Since being put on the Augmentin have been extremely tired and having hard time staying up through the day, but also when laying down or sleeping not feeling like I am actually getting any sleep.  Could I have been misdiagnosed or could they be treating it to passively.  Also why did I not have an increased WBC count on my labs if it is some sort of infection that is being treated with antibitotics.  Please help I have tried getting back in contact with Dr. and nursed and no one is giving me any answers.