Mattress for disc herniations

I am considering buying a new mattress for my two herniated discs on my back.  This is what my MRI says:

At the L4-5, there is a broad disc protrusion eccentric to the right which indents the thecal sac and abuts the traversing right L5 nerve root.  Again, the neural foramina appear patent.

At the L5-S1 level, there is a broad disc extrusion which effaces the anterior epidural fat and nearly abuts the traversing S1 nerve roots.  Marginal osteophyte and facet arthropathy minimally encroach upon the neural foramina.

Some diminution in lumbar lordosis is noted, however, possibly due to muscle spasm.

I'm looking for some advice about what type of mattress I should get for my condition.  I am getting mixed information about tempurpedic beds.  Are they good or bad for the condition I have?
Hi!
It is difficult to say which mattress will help you. Choose a mattress which provides best support to the curves of your spine. You could ask your physiotherapist or practically see which suits you best by lying down on them. You may also benefit by lying down on a hard bed with coir or cotton mattress. Please also discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.