Med Help
Hi to medical community..
I am 26 male.... i am suffering from headache, light headed, sometime blured vision, pain in my arm and legs, some times in-balance.. i visited a eye specialist they said eyes are good and to consult a neuroligist, he checked me and gave me the tablets, i would like to know for what is that tablets is it vitamin or some thing else..
Daxid 50mg
Serenance .25mg
Meconerve- 500mg
Hi there.  Daxid or Sertraline is used to treat depression, panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorders, post-traumatic stress disorder, social anxiety disorder (social phobia), and a severe form of premenstrual syndrome (premenstrual dysphoric disorder). It is known as a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI). Serenace is a phenyl-piperidinyl-butyrophenone that is used primarily to treat schizophrenia and other psychoses. It is also used in schizoaffective disorder, delusional disorders and tourette syndrome and occasionally in mental retardation and the chorea of huntington disease. It is a potent antiemetic and is used in the treatment of intractable hiccups. Meconerve is a multivitamin and methylcobalamin preparation. Hope this helps. Take care.