Mega Cisterna Magna and Maxillary Retention Cyst
My husband had a head injury from surfing a couple of months ago.  At a recent physical the doctor noticed that his right eyeball was twitching, so he ordered an MRI.  My husband has no other symptoms.

The MRI turned up with a Maxillary Retention Cyst, but they did not specify whether it was related to the twitching or not.  As my husband is prone to nose bleeds, this was interesting.
Now the doctor says that the MRI also showed Mega Cisterna Magna.  I tried looking it up online and could find NOTHING of significance (just definition of).  Although, I did notice that the majority of forum posts showed that these two are often diagnosed in conjunction.

Could someone please tell me:  Does one of these cause the other?  Should we be worried at all?  Are there any other tests that should be run if these turn up?