Memory and learning impairment permanent from cocaine use?
I recently quit cocaine after 2 years of abuse when I first felt memory, concentration, and analytical impairments a week ago.  I am fearing that the impairments are permanent.  With prolonged abstinence can these impairments recover?  I hold a high level position that requires concentration, analytical thought, and interaction between all levels if management. What can I do to improve the cognitive functions In a quick manner?  I have been taking cdp choline and ginkgo to boost concentration for a week and thus far I have not seen improvements.  In addition I am taking dlpa and l tyrosine to rejuvenate the depletion of dopamine.  Can these suppelemts reverse the effects?  How long Dino have to wait for noticeable improvements in learning and memory functions?  I need answers quick cause at this rate I cannot perform at a high level at work and scared that I might lose my job if the problems persist an become noticed by coworkers.  Pleas advise!!!
Well, when you quit a habit-forming drug, it can put you in a haze for maybe a month.  The best thing you can do is get into exercising regularly to where you break a sweat, eat plenty of protein, colorful vegies, fruits as a snack, and drink extra water.  Also, get one of those bread machines and make fresh bread, it will do wonders for how you feel.  If you want to be sure cocaine hasn't wrecked your brain, you can get a CT scan of the brain, the radiologist can see if it has disintegrated (which is unlikely).  A cup of coffee in the morning and iced tea at lunch, they will help you think better... just don't consume any caffeine drinks from late afternoon to bedtime or it will disrupt your sleep.  

When you are working, this supposed slow-down will generally not be noticed by others... just breathe deeply when you're on the spot, and in general just go slower than you're used to for a while.  If anyone inquires as to why you seem different, just tell them you are trying to slow down because your heartrate is a little fast (100 beats per minute is too fast), and they'll get it, plus it's not a lie since coke ramps up the heart.  Keep in mind if you get fired because your brain is truly affected, you can collect unemployment, until you find a job less demanding.