Memory loss at night?
For about a week I can't remember much or anything about what happens before bed. Apparently my fiancé and I have had sex for the past 3 nights in a row but I have no memory of it. When I think back things seems to get foggy before bed too. Like last night we watched a movie before going to bed. This morning I first thought we didn't finish it. I had to really concentrate and then I remembered how it ended. Any ideas on why this is happening?
Exhaustion can do this.  It can be caused by medications sometimes, especially tranquilizers, sometimes pain drugs, and if you are tired to begin with, they'll wipe out everything that happened before you went to sleep, unless you think very hard about it, which you did one time.  Exhaustion can also be caused by the usual sorts of things, not sleeping well because of either being in physical pain from hard work or from overwhelming stress or confusion, sometimes just one drink of alcohol can do this, or sometimes if a person snores or their airway gets blocked up it can wreck REM deep sleep and you'll get too tired, or even not eating right or, ironically, not getting enough regular exercise will exhaust people.  So, review the usual reasons why you may be absolutely worn slam out and make some changes.  But if after trying to correct this problem and it continues or gets worse, go see a doc for a checkup, there's a chance something more complicated is going on that needs to be diagnosed and treated.  I know it must be distressing to forget your evenings just before bedtime, I have that but it's because of illness and medicines, and yet it bothers me just the same.