Meningioma Brain Tumor
My wife has a walnut sized tumor at the base of her brain, pressing against the main artery that carries blood.  Doctors are recommending craniomity surgery/radiosurgery, but she is trying to alter her diet/exercise/wholistic approach/accupuncture.  My question follows:
Her right arm is slowly losing all of its functions (i.e. palsy, tremors, involuntarily muscle spasms, fingers frozen, etc).  Doctors say it has nothing to do with the tumor (her mother has parkinson's disease).  Is there any connection between the tumor and the slow paralysis of her arm

Meningiomas are slow-growing tumors that develop from the meninges which are protective sheaths of the brain and the spinal cord. Many patients with meningiomas have no symptoms. However, symptoms may also be present and they vary depending on where the tumor is located. Tumors at the base of the skull are generally difficult to remove. They can sometimes involve critical vascular structures (which seems to be your case, e.g. cavernous sinus, or carotid arteries). Invasion of cranial nerves within the cavernous sinus results in clinical manifestations such as visual problems, loss of sensation in the face, or facial numbness. Although a gradual loss of sensation or movement in an arm or leg might be associated with meningioma, it is less likely to be associated with a meningioma at the base of the skull. However, it can be ascertained with surety only by the neurologist examining you and your reports (MRI, CT etc)

Best..