Migraine, TIA, PFO ASA
I have PFO & ASA. To rule out TIA I had a Brain MRI . The conclusion on MRI is Few nonspecific foci of T2 hyperintensity involving deep white matter of bilateral frontal lobe which may reflect gliosis secondary to chronic ischemia,migraine headche or other etiology. What is foci T2. Does this mean I have had TIA?
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to placing your findings in context with clinical features and the results of other investigation such as hematological, MRI, I can not offer the specific advice & treatment you need. However, I will try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

There can be many possibilities in your case that involve the brain white matter, either exclusively or in combination with grey matter changes. These include metabolism errors, exogenous toxins released by virus, autoimmune disease, leukodystrophy, demyelination, and radiation effects. Spasticity, muscle weakness, paralysis, hyper-reflexia and movement disorder may be the clinical features associated with white matter disease that need to be evaluated thoroughly. However, it is sad to say that there is no permanent cure but conservative treatment & physiotherapy exercises that would help you to regain your normal function and stopping the further progression of the disease. Please consult a neurologist in this regards. Hope this helps.