Migraines, blackouts, seizures unexplained
My 17 year old daughter began having intense migraines and brief blackouts in Dec., 2007 after having had an bad concussion in July 2007.  Her MRI and EEG were normal but the doctor put her on Topomax to help with the migraines.  In May 2008 she had a seizure (lost bladder/bowel control, blacked out, confusion afterward).  An emergency room visit showed a clear CT scan.  We did a 24 hour EEG which showed normal.  Her migraines have increased in frequency and pain levels; she is now having "zoning" and complete black outs daily, migraines 2-4 times a week and her condition is worsening.  Her past medical history includes very bad endometrosis (surgery and then continious birth control) and is now on Lupron; there does not seem to be any relationship between the beginning of Lupron and the migraines.  

She can not function on a day to day basis any longer and has not been to school since April 2008.  We feel like we are in an episode of Mystery Diagnosis with no conclusion......any ideas on which tests or where I can turn to for help?
Hello Dear,

Side effects that have been associated with the use of Lupron Include hot flashes and/or night sweats in; and palpitations, syncope, and tachycardia Other side effects include generalized pain, headaches, vaginitis, nausea/vomiting, fluid retention, weight gain, acne, hirsutism, joint pain, depression, dizziness, nervousness.
You should consult her physician as the headache seems to be related to lupron.
Refer http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/hormones/a/lupron.htm
Best