Migraines,burning pain in feet, twitching,joint pain, dizziness, fatigue
I have a variety of symptoms - Migraines, severe burning and tingling in feet, sometimes my feet itch horribly and scratching provides no relief.  I have visible twitching all over my body, fatigue also sometimes when I am falling asleep or I wake I have an odd feeling best described as shaking (not visible) like something is flowing through me. Joint pain, some minor chest pains that passes, and recently I have developed dizziness (like I am going to pass out) with nausea and a heavy week feeling in arms. Also the pain and burning in the feet is getting worse.  I have also noticed that my vision seems to be getting worse. I have Hypothyroidism but I am taking my medication daily for this.  I would love to find out what I have as I think the daily ongoing pain is taking it's toll.
The symptoms suggest that you might be suffering from Polyneuropathy disorder. You might have Chronic Inflammatory Polyneuropathy Disorder or Critical illness Polyneuropathy disorder.
You should be consulting a neurologist at earliest for further evaluation and management.
Hope this helps.
Bye.