Mild Daily headaches
For about three weeks i have had daily headaches very mild no thobbing or major pain just very mild, it seems to be above my right eye or sometimes my left, i have been to my dr and he seems to think its down to hay fever as i have it quite bad this year, the head aches do come and go through the day and sometimes i can go a whole day without them, medication does work but does wear off. I have been to the opticians in march who gave me new prescription glasses, i work with computers every day for anout 8 hours could this be a tension headache?
If it is a tension headache, get a friend or a massage therapist to rub out your shoulders real good a few times, and see if that helps.  When you're at the computer, get up out of the chair every hour, stretch and look out a window (to rest your eyes), and then go back to it.  Make sure the screen doesn't have reflections on it, and sit at least an arm's length away from it.