Mild to moderate cervical spondylosis
My x-ray results came back stating Mild to moderate cervical spondylosis at C3-4, C4-5, and C5-6 levels. What does this mean and how can it be treated? Right now I am seeing a pysical therapist for neck, back and arm pain. The othe part of my x-ray states "Biateral Neural Foramina are Patent" What does this mean?

This discussion is related to cervical spondylosis +.
Spondylosis means you have degenerative disc disease ie. arthritis in those discs that is likely to get worse as you age and if you injure or do too much lifting you could rupture any or all of those weakened discs.Neural Foramina patent means no spinal canal narrowing, which is good. Keep up with PT and take muscle relaxants and prescription antiinflammatories. The pain may subside after several months.
Thank you for your question. Although without being able to examine you I can not offer you the specific advice on diagnosis and treatment that you need, but I would try to provide you some relevant information about your health concern.

It appears that your symptoms may be due to Cervical spondylosis where contact between the edges of the vertebrae can cause neck pain. Biateral Neural Foramina are Patent means you do not have any symptoms due to nerve pinched in neck.  In few people, this pain may be referred and perceived as occurring in the back of head (as electric sensation)- LHERMITTES SIGN, shoulders, arms or chest, rather than just the neck. Other symptoms like vertigo, nausea (dizziness) and stiffness can be intermittent. It will be best that you consult a neurologist who would like to prescribe Pain killers, steroid and muscle relaxants. Other treatments could be cervical orthosis such as a soft cervical collar/stiffer neck brace to restrict neck movement. In addition, cervical traction may also be suggested by the doctor, if condition is severe. Hope this helps.