Minor bulging disc b/w C6&7 and minor Chiari I Malformation
It all started a month ago.  My neck felt like it swelled up for almost a week (wasn't thyroid, strep or mono), went to the doc and they thought maybe I injured my neck.  A few days later I started feeling numbness in my left arm, pain in my left breast and numbness in the left side of my face which makes me feel off balance as well as headaches (a recurrent problem).  That lasted for a week before I saw the doc, they thought maybe a sinus infection.  Treated for that, it was not.  I then had a cervical and brain MRI.  The MRI showed I had a minor Chiari I Malformation and a minor bulging disc between C6 & C7.  I've been seeing a chiropractor now to help, but now I'm having numbness in my right leg.  I've only had the numbness twice before, once the other day after lying in bed all day (nasty cold) and a few weeks ago while on an anti-inflammatory prescribed that gave me that side effect.  If anyone knows what I could possibly have or what step I should take next, please help.  This is just getting really annoying.  Thank you.
Welcome to the site and to the community. You have come to a place where people are very supportive and have a lot of information.
I would like to point out that as the information on your left says, this is only my personal advice and you should always consult a doctor with problems first. Also, while it is
understandable to want information or advice about medication/s you should never alter or stop without speaking to the prescribing doctor first.
The advice I give is from personal knowledge and or experience, this does not mean I am a health professional or that my advice should be
taken over a health professionals. If I am not able to help, rest assured there will probably be more people to help. This post is mainly for basic
information and to let you know that while I do not have any advice for you, it is worth it to stick around.

The issues u mention r typical for chiari...and the classification that most drs use to determine chiari is out dated.....Chiarians r prone to bulging disks and balance issues....the numbness is also a typical problem.....

The chiari form here on MedHelp is the best place to get info from others in the same situation and we can share what we have learned along the way.
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Chiari-Malformation/show/257?camp=msc

"selma"
Hi there. Chiari 1 is known to cause certain typical symptoms like headache similar to migraine, coordination issues like difficulty walking steadily, or lack of fine motor skills and weakness of muscles. There is numbness in extremities as you are experiencing, dizziness and blurred or double vision.  MRI brain may sow the lesion. Treatment would depend on the severity of symptoms like pain medication, surgery would be required to relieve the pressure on cerebellum and spinal cord, getting the CSF to flow properly and make you feel better. Take care.