Moment of Confusion and tingling sensations?
I was talking to a friend and all of a sudden I just lost my train of thought completely and I started feeling weird nerve sensations in my face, back and neck.  I have had back and neck problems for awhile, that I've never had checked out.  I'm wondering if this is something bad or if it's just a pinched/irritated nerve?  I've only felt this way a few times, even though I have almost constant anxiety.  These physical symptoms are scaring me a lot I don't know what to do.  I've been to the ER countless times since I was diagnosed with anxiety about 3 years ago.  Everything is normal so hwat could be causing this?  Oh I also have this scary neck warming feeling.
You should go see a neurologist about these problems, it could be steamming from your back problems or it could be an autoimmune disorder causing those symptoms.. im in no form in the medical feild but my illness is Multiple Sclerosis and that has very simular symptoms to yours.
I would recommend imaging of your head/brain, i.e. MRI head/brain with CONTRAST and a referral to a Neurologist.  

"Numerous trips to the ER?"  Do you not have a regular physician?  
I have no insurance which is the irony because I'm trying to avoid paying too much for healthcare but I end up with a big ER bill.  I'm a full time student.  I'm really hoping to get to the bottom of this.
A physician's visit is way cheaper than an ER visit.  A specialty visit can be expense though, however, I think you would get more answers from a Neuro visit.  

No treatment or meds for the anxiety?

I am not sure if this "anxiety" is causing the physical symptoms or if the physicial symptoms are causing the anxiety; hard to say.  Definitely need to rule out anything PHYSICALLY going on first.

Smoker? Drinker?  Caffeine drinker?  Stressed out?

BTW:  Any true diagnosis of Anxiety should be given by a Psychologist/Psychiatrist, not an ER physician.  ER physician sometimes tend to label anyone "anxious" when they don't have the answers or they don't have the time to properly investigate your case.