Mouth/Teeth Pain
I was recently discharged from UCLA Med Center.  I went in for head pain, mouth and teeth pain.  I have a history of CSF leak- spontaneous.  UCLA did a blood patch for the possible reoccurance of a CSF leak but I am still experiencing severe pain in the roof of my mouth behind my teeth and sometimes in my teeth and lips.   I am currently taking neurontin, flexeril and mobic for inflammation.

Prior to going to UCLA, the local doctors were treating me as if I had a sinus infection.  After two months of being in pain and using several antibiotics including levaquin, avolex, biaxin - all of these I had reactions or adverse side affects to , amoxiclav K , minoxicillin, I went to UCLA. MRI showed no sinus infection. Doctor told me to go off antibiotics.  

Anyone else have pain in teeth or roof of mouth?  Doctor said it was neuralgia (unknown etiology) and that it will probably go away with time.
Well I Have pain on the top of my tooth about 1/2 centimeter higher, where the root probably should be.  I dont know if it is problems with my root, infection or something?
Im getting into the dentist in 2 weeks, but it seems really long, i felt the pain on Friday, but i am going to see if it magically goes away.