Moving pain and sensitivity?
It started about two days ago with a slight sensitivity on the inside of my leg next to my knee I'd say about two fingers width. I didn't think much of it. A few hours later I started getting a sharp spike like pain (pins and needles) in the same exact spot like I had rubbed my skin with something rough for a long time. The pains would be random and not as painful as sensitive.
A few hours after the sharp pains started the spot moved from the place it started to the inside of my leg and had grown to about the size of my hand, no longer hurting in the place it began at all the while the sharp pains were still sporadic and often. the next day it moved from the inside of my leg to my knee and becoming smaller, then to the outside of my thigh. There is no rash, no redness. That evening it moved to my calf, the pain became sharper, sensitivity even worse but then it felt as if the muscles in the place it now was would tighten up like I had stretched that one spot for a long amount of time. On the second evening I also began getting the same feeling on the left side (same side as the moving pain) of my back between my hip and spine right above my seat but it has stayed in the same place. I have made a appointment but it is still a few days off, I was just wondering if anyone had ever had any problems similar to this or might know what the problem might be so I can stop freaking myself out with worse case scenarios while I wait for that appointment to come around.