Multiple Sterosis/stenosis?? / Vascular Disease
Dear Doctor,
I am posting this question on behalf of my mother who is 57 yrs of age and with a 15 yrs of diabetes history.From the past two years she is suffering with walking problem.Numbness in nerves at legs and disc region(thats what she said).She feel weight on her legs and can hardly move.From then her mobility is impaired and use to walk very slowly with zig-zag steps(like a baby) and now she cannot walk at all.

My father and me are giving support to her while walking.

Ok! We have shown her to number of doctors in India...Orthopaedics/ neurologists etc with no luck.
Now,recently we have shown her to a Neurologist as adviced by our near relative.
When he looked into the MRI/Brain Scans he told that he can see some abnormality but not sure.
For the past two days she is undergoing number of steps for proper diagnosis.

We got new Brain scans and by looking at those,he said that he is suspecting Multiple Sterosis/stenosis??.If not Vascular Disease.

What do u think? What are the complications of Multiple Sterosis?

P.S: Apart from the mobility problem,she is having a very little loss of memory.She is now doing her things very slow as a 90 yr old woman.