Multiple TIA

i am writing this for my brother. He recently had a TIA (doctors diagnosed it) due to hypertension (blood pressure 240/140) and was admitted in the hospital. They did a CT scan and All EEG/ECG tests andfound there was nothing except the high blood pressure.THe doctor gave him medicines to reduce the pressure and aspirin to make the blood thinner. But after the medicines, his blood pressure went down to 106/76 and when sleeping it goes down to 96/54
so again he had another 2 TIA in 8 hours time difference and was rushed to the hospital again.. All TIA lasted only for 4-7 seconds. Now he is in the hospital under observation. they couldnt find anything abnormal in all the testes they made. Can TIA happen again when the blood pressure was made low (from 240-106) and will this happen again...
what are the chances of a major stroke, if he has recurrent TIA's.
Or is there anyway to prevent the major stroke from happening (diet/medicine/excersise or so)

Pet
I had 3 TIAs. Oct 2012 MRI was negative only one white spot  now I'm told it can be MS. It can have TIA like symptoms too speech and memory problems  weakness in arms or legs because it attacks the brain nerves.  They will  take fluid from my spine and if my MRI shows more white or black spots it's MS. This is hard to diagnose sometimes the spots don't show.  Doctors don't take the time but  we must inss