Muscle twitches and tingling left hand
Hi there,
I have held off browsing the internet about this for as long as I can, but my symptoms have finally started to worry me immensely.  I started experiencing muscle twitching posteriorly in right shoulder a few months ago.  It was almost constant for weeks and I went to see my GP who said it was probably benign fasciculations.  Since then the twitching in that shoulder has stopped, but I have now experienced it in muscles over my body, such as thighs, calves, forearms, chest and back.  But more recently my left hand has been affected by twitching, and now a tingling sensation.  I am an otherwise healthy 26 year old woman and to my knowledge have no weakness or atrophy in my limbs.

Surely this must just be benign fasciculation syndrome.  I wonder whether to bother my GP with this issue again, I feel like a hypochondriac!
Hello Dear,

It seems you have been having some neuropathic condition like Benign fasciculation syndrome which is a neurological disorder characterized by fasciculation (twitching) of various voluntary muscles in the body like that in eyelids, arms, legs, and feet.The twitching may be occasional or may go on nearly continuously. An electromyograph test is desirable to assess your condition better.
Do you also have altered sensations, fatigue, muscle cramps and exercise intolerance?
Has your anxiety levels incraesed in the recent past?

Take rest and all the best.

I've had my left eyelid/brow twitch and pins and needles symptoms in my left arm.  I'm 35 years old and healthy.  Is this serious that i need to go see a doc?