My Head feels very heavy, Dizziness, Imbalance
For the past 2 years I have been feeling Cervical Dizziness. Moving my head sides or up and down makes me Dizzy. It's a feeling like my neck muscles are tight and they feel weak and clumsy.

During that period, I had 3 episodes lasting 1-2 days where I literally felt my head to be very heavy, like the gravity was pulling my head down strongly, and lethargic.

Then 2 months ago, the episodes become more frequent, and now I have it 24 hrs.

The feeling is worst when I stand up, and somehow tolerable when I'm seated.

Currently going to Physiotherapy but I am afraid is not working

Went to psychotherapy for 6 months, and therapist ruled out it is caused by Anxiety or Depression

I have done numerous testings: MRI, neurologic, blood work, endo, neuro-otology, cardiology, etc all came back fine

The feeling is horrendous, and is becoming worst each day, please help me
Is your blood pressure low? are you well hydrated? are you urinating more than 4 times per day? more than 2000 cc per day? Do you urinate upon getting up in the morning?

If your blood pressure is low, add 3 grams of salt from salt pills each day - one gram with each meal.

If you may be dehydrated, drink more water, often.

If you are urinating more than 2000 cc per day, or don't need to urinate immediately upon arising in the morning, ask your doc to check your pituitary levels. Too frequent or excessive urination causes low blood pressure, dehydration and even malnutrition (e.g., anemia) and can be a cause of some of your symptoms.

GOOD LUCK!