Neurology Community
My boyfriend bumped my head?

This forum is for questions and support regarding neurology issues such as: Alzheimer's Disease, ALS, Autism, Brain Cancer, Cerebral Palsy, Chronic Pain, Epilepsy, Headaches, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuralgia, Neuropathy, Parkinson's Disease, RSD, Sleep Disorders, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury.

My boyfriend bumped my head?

My boyfriend bumped my head near my temple I'm scared because of all the terrible things I read about hitting your temple. I don't want to die I am so anxious about this its like 1 am or I'd just go to er I'm not sure what to do please help.
You will be fine, so there is no reason to worry about it. A small bump on the head is not going to kill you. When you hear about all the problems with people getting hit in the temple and having all of these problems it is because it was a sever blow to the head. Just relax and take something for the pain and you will be fine.